I have a friend who is building some websites. He needs some articles on a particular subject. I need a 3G iPhone. So we worked out a deal. I'll create a certain number of linkbait-ish article titles in exchange for a 3G iPhone. Sweet deal.
In truth, he could just pay me money and I could go buy an iPhone. But that's not as exciting. When you're dealing with denominations that small, I have very little incentive. But barter for techno goods and you're on, buddy!
I've yet to decide whether I'll write enough article topics/titles for an 8GB or a 16GB iPhone. Probably depends on my level of continued inspiration.
I may very well get a barrage of emails from people asking me to do small jobs now. That's okay. I still want/need a few gadgets. Here's a brief list:
1. 180 GB+ slim external hard drive
2. a top of the line Apple Macbook Pro
3. a Spot GPS Locator
4. a Texas Instruments Speak & Spell (for my daughter)
5. a 24-inch 3.06 Ghz iMac
6. the best camcorder that records to an internal hard drive (flash drive?)
Okay, the list was shorter than I expected. I'm not much of a gadget guy in truth. I don't really want to do any more side work (keeping up with a six month old is enough!), but this is my wishlist. If you need blog consulting, linkbait consulting, etc., hit me up quick before I have everything I want.
- To 3G or Not to 3G
- 3G iPhone Rumor Mill
- Blackberry Bold versus iPhone 2.0
- The iPhone: My Vacation Savior
- Want to Contribute Your Own Writing to CultureFeast?
© 2008 – 2010, Daniel Dessinger. All rights reserved.